Here’s your chance to treat your special someone, co-worker, or family member to a one of a kind Valentine’s treat. This is a win - win for everyone. Join in and Share the Love!
Here’s what you can expect…..all delivered to your significant other on February 14th.
- 1 glass bottle of Golden Guernsey Chocolate Milk from Yoder’s Country Market.
- 1 Rose from Trisha’s Flowers in Goodville, PA 717-445-0152
- 1 block of Chocolate Fudge Cheese, that’s right cheese from September Farm Cheese
- a singing “telegram” from the milkman and some members of Navy Blue. A local band providing entertainment for corporate gatherings, weddings, and other social functions.
We are all in this to raise funds for charity, get some PR for ourselves, and hopefully bring some smiles to folks on Valentine’s Day!
So in exchange for all this we are asking that you make a $100 donation to one of our suggested charities.
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Philadelphia & Susquehanna Valley grants the wishes of children with life threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
- The Dana Goebel Family. Dana and her husband have 5 children. She has been fighting breast cancer since last year. Your donation will help relieve some of the financial burden that her and her family are facing. We all know someone that has or is suffering from some form of cancer. It’s a terrible thing that will change your perspective of life forever. I know, I’ve been there.
Thank you for considering to support one of these worthy charities!
To reserve your spot on February 14th, call today 717-283-4060
It’s first come first serve.* So don’t delay!
*obviously we are limited as to how far we can travel. Reading, Morgantown, Elverson are all local for us. Other surrounding towns may also be considered.
Special thanks to PMD Design for branding and making our presentation pretty!
Read what the Tri-County Record has to say about ‘Share the Love”.