A big thank you to the Wilson High School and the Wilson Educational Foundation for hosting the Iron Chef event again this year! Doorstep Dairy has been participating in this event since it began back in 2014. The day was spent meeting existing customers and many new prospective customers as well as serving hundreds of bottles of chocolate milk to those that visited our table. We also raffled off several items.
I also want to thank the Doorstep vendors that contributed items for this event.
- Kreider Farms - 800 bottles of chocolate milk
- Stone Ridge Beef - A Grill Bundle for the raffle
- Utopihen Farms - 15 dozen Pasture Raised Brown Eggs for the raffle
- Twin Valley Coffee - A gift bag including 2 bags of coffee, a $25 gift card, a TVC tumbler, and more…also for the raffle.
(we are collecting reservations for Easter Hams with a simple order form)
The deadline to order is noon on Friday, March 24th.
These hams will be delivered the week of Monday, April 3rd. (the week before Easter)
- Natural Hardwood Smoked (no liquid smoke or smoke flavoring
- Hand Trimmed
- No soy protein or carrageenan
- No MSG
- Approx. 7 lbs.
Farm Shares & Fruit Boxes
Order by noon on Friday for delivery the following week.
Next week’s predicted contents list for delivery between
Monday, March 27 - Friday, March 31
- Red Pears
- Fuji Apples
- Yellow Onions
- French Breakfast Radishes
- Red Cabbage
- White Potatoes
- Swiss Chard
Discontinued for the Winter
*All Farm Shares are sourced from Goose Lane Farm in Sinking Spring, PA
NOTE: This is a predicted list…items may change or be substituted.
Red Cabbage Omelet…would you make this?
A Swiss Chard Omelet…looks good to me.
Precooked and frozen. Just heat and eat. Salt, butter, perfection!