Hey, welcome to the blog. My last post here was back in 2020…such a slacker.
Anyway, I’d like to begin posting details of our weekly offerings here rather than in our weekly email. I’m told listing it here on our website will help with SEO…we will see. I will continue to send out an email blast every Thursday. The email will include a link to our blog where you will find all the info.
Have a great week! Go Eagles!!
Farm Shares & Fruit Boxes
Order by noon on Friday for delivery the following week.
Next week’s predicted contents list for delivery between
Monday, January 23 - Friday, January 27
- Grapefruit (Large Texas Ruby Reds)
- Gold Rush Apples (Weaver’s Orchard)
- Red Pears
- Bok Choy: Bok Choy originated over 3,500 years ago in China. It was introduced to the United States in the early 1900s by Chinese immigrants. learn more…
- Cilantro (non-local): Cilantro originated in the Middle East. It was introduced to Mexico by the Spanish in the 1500s. learn more…
- Butternut Squash: a cross between a ‘Halloween pumpkin’ and a gooseneck squash. Created by Charles Leggett from Stow, Massachusetts in the 1940s. learn more…
- Red Potatoes
Discontinued for the Winter
*All Farm Shares are sourced from Goose Lane Farm in Sinking Spring, PA
NOTE: This is a predicted list…items may change or be substituted.
Easy Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe
- 1 large butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 bulbs of bok choy (or 3-4 small ones)
- A drizzle of high-heat oil (canola, sunflower, or safflower)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (tamari for gluten-free option)
- ½ lemon
We have a limited supply of Old Fashioned Smoked Hams available. These are pre-cooked and smoked. They can be eaten cold or hot.